Updated May 2019
1) Collection of Personal Information:
The type of information we collect may include:
• first name;
• contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
• birthday date;
• demographic information such as zip code;
• credit card or other payment details (if you are buying a product);
• preferences and opinions;
• any other information required on this website or requested by us or provided by you.
Your Opinion and Feedback: we can contact you to voluntarily answer a series of questions, surveys or market research to know your opinion and feedback as it is very valuable for us to keep improving. This is optional.
2) Collection and use of Personal Information:
We collect and use your information for the following purposes:
• if you have ordered a product on our website to fill out the request and the order;
• to contact and communicate with you;
• for a personal and internal database;
• to do market research and business development including the development of the website, traffic and trends;
• to send personalized content from the web;
• for marketing including direct mail;
• to send you advertising offers that benefit you;
• and to send you information from third parties that may be interesting according to your tastes and needs.
3) Disclosure of personal information to third parties:
We may disclose your personal information to;
- credit reporting agencies and courts, courts and regulatory authorities where clients do not pay for the goods or services we provide them;
4) Your rights and control of your personal information:
-Provision of third-party information: If you provide us with personal information of third parties, you guarantee that you have the consent of the third party to provide us with such information.
-Restriction: You can choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you previously agreed that we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by contacting us at the email address listed on our contact page.
-Access: You may request details of the personal information we have about you, as permitted by law (for example, the Privacy Act of 1988 (Cth)). We may refuse to provide you with the information we have about you, under the limited circumstances allowed by law.
-Correction: If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, contact us by email. We rely in part on clients informing us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will promptly correct any information that is inaccurate, incomplete or outdated.
-Claims: If you believe that we have violated the applicable privacy principles or laws and wish to file a complaint about that violation, please contact us by email indicating the details of the violation. We will immediately investigate your complaint and respond in writing explaining the outcome of our investigation, the steps we propose to take to remedy the violation and any other action we take to resolve your complaint.
-Cancellation of subscription: to cancel the subscription of our email database, or cancel the subscription to communications, use the unsubscribe button at the bottom of our email communications or contact us by email.
5) Storage and security
If you have questions, comments or complaints, contact us at:
Phone: +61 474 932 953